5 Day Tour - 5 Days in Katunayake ( For Everyone )
5 Day Tour - 5 DaysAvailable Daily
Airport – Dambulla
You will be warmly welcomed by one of our friendly chauffeur guide at the airport and you will be transferred to Dambulla. Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka. In the second and largest cave, in addition to 16 standing and 40 seated statues of Buddha. Discover new places to see and unique things to do nearby Dambulla. Top attractions to visit such as historical monuments, natural attractions, adventurous and entertainment activities to do, places to eat and drink.
* Sigiriya rock
* visit Polonnaruwa
Dambulla – Kandy
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kandy. The city of Kandy in Sri Lanka is renowned as the social and cultural capital of the country. This breathtaking hill country is a perfect place for relaxing and reflecting. This city is well known for housing many ancient temples, among them, the most renowned is the temple of tooth relic. It attracts thousands of visitors including the devotees to this city per year. Apart from that, this city has the largest and beautiful botanical garden on the island, known as the Peradeniya botanical garden.
City tour (Upper Lake drive)
Pinnawala Elephant orphanage.
Witness a cultural dance in the evening
Bentota is situated in Sri Lanka’s Southern province which is also popular for its picturesque, sandy, palm-fringed beaches which border the warm, sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean.
• Madu Ganga boat ride
• Fish foot therapy
• Bentota Beach
Transferred to Colombo is the most capital city of Srilanka; it comprises both the old and new cultures of the country. Historically, Colombo was a famous seaport. The city is built on a natural harbor. The city is littered with malls, boutique shops, department stores, and roadside stalls selling. The city has developed into a modern and great city. Visitors can find all types of Sri Lankan cuisine here, such as authentic Sinhala and Jaffna dishes or the famous fusion dish, kottu. Restaurants and eateries offering international dishes—Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, just to name a few—too, are plenty. Colombo is also famous for its nightlife, possibly the most liberal on the entire island, with world-class night clubs, casinos, watering holes and even classy, late-night theatres.
Colombo city tour & Shopping
The Trip Cost Includes
- • Airport picks up & Drop off.
- • Assistance at the airport.
- • Private English speaking driver for the entire tour.
- • Fuel & Local insurance for the vehicle.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- • An unforeseen escalation in fuel prices, new taxes/levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees.
- • Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with reasonable prior notice
- • Air tickets are not included in the package
- • This package excludes the sightseeing entrance charges.
- • Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Camera & Video permits are excluded.
- • Travel insurance is not included.
- • Guide/Driver tips are not included.
- • Personal expenses are excluded.
- • Late check-outs & late check-in charges are excluded.